November 7, 2022
And the Award Goes To…
Receiving an award can be quite gratifying especially if it validates your hard work on something you are passionate about. We are passionate about and work hard on our culture. The culture at Greenleaf Trust is an expression of our core values and a big part of what differentiates us in the marketplace.
Beginning in 2011, Greenleaf Trust began participating in multiple workplace culture surveys that measure our human capital practices and rank us relative to best practices and best companies. We thought we had created something unique but wanted to make sure and actually measure. It was particularly important to us that the surveys we participated in included the candid thoughts of our entire team, not just one person or leadership. Over the last 11 years, we have learned a lot about ourselves through these surveys and in the spirit of continuous improvement used that knowledge to nurture and strengthen our culture. This is extremely important as we continue to grow in numbers of teammates and expand our geographical footprint.
In 2022, we have been delighted and proud to be the recipient of several workplace culture awards including the following:
- West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Iconic Award Winner
- Nation’s Best and Brightest Brilliance Award
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Elite Winner for Employee Achievement and Recognition
- Inc. Best Workplaces List
- Crain’s 100 Cool Places to Work – #6 overall, #1 in medium sized companies
- Certified Great Place to Work
- West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Company to Work For
- Michigan’s Best and Brightest in Wellness winner
- Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Company to Work For
- Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation
These awards not only validate the hard work we put into our culture but have also helped us attract new talent. Winning a few of these awards over consecutive years stands out to potential new hires. They know we are committed to excellence and investments in them.
We like to think that these awards serve as a reflection of our passion about our corporate culture, in which dynamic, talented teammates embrace a mindset of integrity, teamwork, continuous improvement, service, and putting clients’ interests first.