The Greenleaf Trust team of professionals can help ensure that investment assets are managed prudently to benefit your organization and support its mission.
Nonprofit organizations, educational institutions and corporations rely on their staff, volunteers and advisors to carry out their respective missions. Whatever the mission, challenges and culture of an organization, the efficient and effective use of financial resources is a high priority. Greenleaf Trust has significant experience in the management and administration of institutional funds, including operating assets, endowment funds, and charitable trusts.
Greenleaf Trust is an independent, fee-based trust and investment management firm. Our services for institutions include the following:
- Full custody, reconciliation and reporting of all assets
- Investment management services, including strategy and portfolio construction decisions driven by the Greenleaf Trust research team
- Analysis, development and monitoring of spending and distribution policies
- Sustainable, responsible and impact (SRI) investing options and tools
- Client focused investment seminars, thought-leadership discussions and market and economic updates
- Customized reporting and meeting schedules driven by the client’s needs
- A comprehensive suite of retirement plan services.
Whatever the purpose of your organization, the Greenleaf Trust team of professionals can help ensure that investment assets are managed prudently to benefit the organization and support its work. We welcome the opportunity to share more details about our Institutional Services and to learn more about your organization and its investment needs.