Greenleaf Trust recognized as Michigan Economic Bright Spot
Kalamazoo, Michigan, May 23, 2017 – Wealth management firm Greenleaf Trust has been named by Corp! Magazine as a Michigan Economic Bright Spot.
Of the 250 companies nominated for the award, only 85 made the cut. Companies were reviewed and selected based on 2015/2016 increases in revenue, number of employees, locations, etc. Greenleaf Trust competed and won in the medium-size business category.
“Being named an Economic Bright Spot is a fitting and deeply appreciated tribute to the dedication and success of our client centric team,” said Michael Odar, President of Greenleaf Trust. “Of course, the ultimate award is in brightening the economic horizons of our clients.”
In addition to its Michigan Economic Bright Spot award, Greenleaf Trust in 2016 received other accolades including:
- Crain’s Cool Places to Work in Michigan; #2 of 31 medium sized employers
- Crain’s Cool Places to Work 2016; #6 of 75 companies
- Metro Detroit’s 2016 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- 2016 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 50 Best Small Workplaces; awarded by Great Place to Work For and Fortune Magazine
- West Michigan’s 2016 Best and Brightest to Work For: Elite winner
Greenleaf Trust and other Economic Bright Spot honorees will be feted by Corp! Magazine on June 8, 2017 at the International Banquet Center in Detroit.
Download a Copy
Greenleaf Trust recognized as Michigan Economic Bright SpotClick Here